Re: Snow

To: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Snow
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:03:12 -0700
Today, it been pretty warm out here in Montana, USA. A few motorcycles are
out on the streets. I drove the BGT today, perfect "windows down" weather.
Its 48F (or about 9 C) but another winter blast is approaching tommorrow.

Once Saturday rolls around and I'm ready to work on the B in the garage,
temperatures might be down to zero degrees F or slightly less (which in
centigrade is 15 below roughly). Fortunately I have another cord of wood
being delivered tonight. And I just picked up some nifty material to hold
my plexiglass in place on my B hardtop (thanks to James who suggested I get
this stuff from a glass installer - the stuff he called an "unholy
combination of rubber and tar paper") . So if my garage gets too cold, I
can do the windows in my basement.

David
67 BGT
72 B