Re: Headliner etc.

To: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>,
Subject: Re: Headliner etc.
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:52:09 -0800
When I tried to put my headliner back in after recovering it (I did not
take it out) I did not see that the metal bit would come out.  All seemed
to be built in for life!!  There is obviously a knack to taking it out and
putting it back  (as the actress said to the bishop) .  The chap who did my
glass did mine and he said it was "no bother"

At 07:10 PM 2/20/2003 -0500, james wrote:
>The steel piece that you mention, where the sunvisors bolt, does not come
>out, it is part of the roof structure.  The vinyl cover comes off of it
>usually in small brittle pieces, but is only available for sale with the
>entire headliner kit which is about $210 or $250 from the usual suspects.
>
>James Nazarian
>71 B tourer
>71 BGT V8
>85 Dodge Ram