Re: Battery water

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery water
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:18:30 -0800
Great question, Barney!

Judging from the effects of "drinking water" on pipes in some localities, I
wouldn't be surprised if certain particular mineral-and-pH combinations
turned out to be harmful to car batteries, at least in the long term. But on
the other hand, I would doubt that our local straight-from-the-Sierra water
would cause a problem. So I agree, let's see some facts.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149