Never ending quest to end the wheel rubbing...

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Never ending quest to end the wheel rubbing...
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:32:27 -0700
I am trying to get more information again on the reason why my lhs rear
wheel might be rubbing.

I pulled off the rear wheel and measured the depth of the well.  It is
about 10".

My fenders look as though they may have had some rust repair there.
They are not rolled.  And it is slightly flared.

Would some other kind lister please duplicate the test and tell me what
your measurements are?

(On your wheel well....)

I took a picture of how I measured for clarity.

<http://lundgren.us/LhsRearWheelWellDepth.jpg>

You can see in the image what point on the inside I measured from.

Thanks for the help!

Andrew

--
Andrew Lundgren