RE: help possible scam? (now escro scam too)

To: "'David Breneman'" <idcb@airborne.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: help possible scam? (now escro scam too)
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:36:22 -0500
Beware! - Sorry to have to inform everyone but even some of these escrow
companies have turned out to be scams too. They advertise in the response
text of messages on the auction sites, through newsgroups, message boards
and e-mail to suck you in. Don't recall all the particulars or names but it
has been well documented in the news over the last few weeks. Use ONLY the
escrow services that are formally authorized and recommended by major sites
such as e-Bay, not anywhere else !!!

Good advice.

Jerry Erbesfield
Was -73 Black Beauty B roadster
Now - C-5 Vette Black Beauty roadster - and lovin it!
jerbesfield@mindspring.com
http://jerbesfield.home.mindspring.com