Re: Proposed California legislation, re: bi-annual smog check

To: "Rick deOlazarra" <cattail@redshift.com>
Subject: Re: Proposed California legislation, re: bi-annual smog check
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 13:01:43 -0500
It was posted 2/28/03 entitled "Let's just send our cars to the crusher"

Here's probably the most pertinent info:

-----
To find out who your state senators are, you can visit
http://www.sen.ca.gov/~newsen/senators/senators.htp or contact the
California Senate general information line at 916/445-4311.

If you have any questions about this issue, please contact the California
Activist Jim Thomas, (Home/work 415/924-2184) or fastestdog@prodigy.net
------