Re: Creative way to become a DPO...

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: Creative way to become a DPO...
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:36:58 -0700
Some places realise the damage salt does and don't use it.

Colorado didn't used to use it at all, just gravel.

I am unaware if they are now or not.  They are using mag-cloride.  I
don't know what that will do to cars.

You used to be able to tell the difference when you drove over the
Colorado/Utah border as Utah used a gravel/salt mix.  I am not a fan of
salted roads.  Once it gets colder it just refreezes anyway and gives
you a nice ice base under the snow.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net