Was: Creative way to become a DPO, Now: Blowing things up

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>, "Andrew B. Lundgren"
Subject: Was: Creative way to become a DPO, Now: Blowing things up
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:33:37 -0800 (PST)
One of the best items I ever bought was a small portable (internal)
battery-powered air compressor.... Not only is it great for keeping the
B's (and the other car's) tires filled, but those blow-up air mattresses
are a cinch with it! And of course, the snow tubes, which have gotten a
work-out this winter... And it's a life saver when cleaning out the garage
and I need to inflate the tires on the Project B when I need to roll it
outside!

--- Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com> wrote:
> ...got a flat on the right front.  Now if it only would warm up
enough, I'll change it. :)

=====
Dan
The Garden State (What Exit?)