MGB Wanted

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Wanted
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:58:54 -0800 (PST)
Greetings everyone!  I'm brand new on the list, and
although I won't be terribly active for a couple
months yet, I'm looking forward to being on the list.
In the meantime, I'm looking for a little help:

I need to buy an MGB.

I'm looking for a chrome-bumper car only, but I will
consider pretty much all pre-'74 years, and I will
also consider both GTs and roadsters.  More important
is that I want to stay around $5k for a purchase
price.  Location of the car is also less of an issue,
but East Coast cars would make my life much easier.
That said, if the right car turns up in Seattle, I'll
come get it.

If anyone has a good, honest car for sale, or perhaps
knows of one, please contact me off digest at
paul@paoloroman.com.

Thanks in advance,
Paul Misencik
Charlotte, NC