RE: MG/Lola Pictures

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MG/Lola Pictures
From: "Larry Hoy" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:50:04 -0700
FYI.

Steve Knight, the one time owner and driver of the MG/Lola lives in the
Denver area.  He has retired from racing (We'll see if he can stay
away!).  The car was sold after the Steve's last season. I suspect that
the image sent to the list is the new color scheme.

Personally I liked Steve's colors, black and red.

For all those that live in the Denver area, Steve has indicated he would
like to come an talk to the MG Car Club about his racing experiences.
The date has not been chosen but I suggest you check the MGCC Rocky
Mountain Centre web site from time to time if you'd like to attend.  I'm
sure that it will be posted there.  It is not likely to happen for a few
months as Steve indicated he is putting a video together about the
MG/Lola campaign.

http://www.knighthawkracing.com/

www.mgcc.org

Larry Hoy