Lost Dean's Email! (was MGB wanted)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lost Dean's Email! (was MGB wanted)
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 07:50:56 -0800 (PST)
First of all, thanks so much to everyone who has been
offering advice and help in finding me an MGB.  I
truly appreciate everyone taking the time.

My first car ever was a 1963 roadster that I bought
when I was fifteen.  Now, seventeen years later, the
indelible impression that car left on me still
lingers...

The good news is that in just a few days, there are
already a few promising leads on cars!

The bad news is that a gentleman named Dean (I think)
from Leesburg, Virginia sent me an email about a car,
and I somehow deleted it.  Dean, if you're out there,
or if anyone had Dean's email, please send it to my
paul@paoloroman.com address.

Or just call me at (704) 895 2295.  Whatever's
easiest.

Thanks much!
- Paul

http://taxes.yahoo.com/