Re: TD Front Engine Mount

To: budkrueger@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: TD Front Engine Mount
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:57:04 -0500
Bud,
  I used the Moss part when I replaced mine. It fit fine and seems to be
OK five years later.  Check rear mounts while you are at this---mine were
much more deteriorated than the front.   With the new front mount (only)
in place, the starting handle would not align with the crankshaft pulley.
With new rear mounts in place, starting handle and engine line up as they
should.
Bob

On Sun, 09 Mar 2003 19:05:43 -0500 Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
writes:
> It looks as if I should replace my front engine mount of my TD while
> I'm working in the area.  I just discovered that there's a very big
difference
> in the pricing of Moss versus Abingdon Spares.  Moss' Part Number
411-010
> is listed at $15.50.  Abingdon Spares wants $46.37 for their Part
Number 03-001.