Re: brake caliper bolts

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake caliper bolts
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 02:53:56 -0500
Maybe I'm missing something, but why are you removing the caliper to change
the pads?  Normally you change them by removing the two large cotter pins
and spring clips on the back, takes about 2 minutes.

If I am in fact missing something Pegasus sells the jig for drilling at
home, including the bits, the twisting pliers, and their new catalog has a
description of how to do it right.  I'd guess that it is in Screw to Win but
I haven't read it.

James Nazarian
71B Tourer
71BGT V8