Re: Daily Driver (was Re: Rubber Bumper B)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Daily Driver (was Re: Rubber Bumper B)
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:33:01 -0500
My 74 BGT  was my daily driver up til 9-11 when my building was one of the
ones to fall and we had to move to new work quarters in NJ.  I used to drive
it to a park and ride (26 miles round trip) and then take the bus into NYC.
Driving the 130 or so round trip miles into the new office was not an
option.  Now that we have moved the offices back into NYC I plan to start
using the B once again as daily transport - once the ice on my driveway
disappears :)

I once carried a Magnette door and trunk lid in the back of the BGT from NJ
to Ottawa Canada for a fellow lister - don't know how I ever fitted them in
but I did!

Rick