MGB Differential Ratio Recommendations

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mgvr@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: MGB Differential Ratio Recommendations
From: "Rick Starkweather" <rstarkweather@scottmadden.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:05:51 -0500
Well the new motor for my B should arrive any day now.  I am going to
try to make either the early May SCCA Regional at VIR or the late May
Regional at Kershaw.  (To the MGVR group, the car is not yet vintage
eligible, but will be...  maybe next year.)  I am wondering what diff
ratios people have been running at VIR, Kershaw and Roebling.  I have a
3.9 and 4.1 but didn't know which one to fit..

Richard D. Starkweather
Scott, Madden & Associates, Inc.
919-781-4191 (office)
919-345-9871 (mobile)