Luggage trailers

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Luggage trailers
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:03:15 -0600
It must be sneaking up on travel season, because folks are asking about
small luggage trailers again.  I just added another web page to my trailer
information, because I (accidentally) ran across another small luggage
trailer names "Sport Tote" which is currently in production.  Larger than a
motorcycle trailer, think 32 cubic feet, 180 pounds empty, and (almost) low
enough for visibility with your rear view mirror.  Check here for details:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/trailer
Click on TH-101.  At the bottom of the page click the green arrow to turn
to the next page.

Happy Trailering,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude