MGB Cam

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Cam
From: Otis15@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:15:43 EST
          I'm rebuilding a 74-18V. Bored .20 -6.25 valves.  Throats,
chambers, Ports-smoothed.  Triangle Valve Job (no Lead).

     Now my question; a while back I done some trading and got a new Kent 714
Mild Street Cam I was going to use on this Engine.  Lately I've Heard It's a
terrible cam for a 18 V or any M.G. Enginge.  Is there anything to this.
After an E-mail to Peter Burgess.  I found out he thinks their bad.  What
makes them such a bad Cam?  Anyone ever used One?

                                          Thanks in advance for your thoughts

                                                             Steve
                                                               N.E. Ohio