RE: My HIF problem SOLVED!!!

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: My HIF problem SOLVED!!!
From: "Marc" <smarc@abs.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:22:08 -0500
Well, at least in my case, I had them capped as there is currently no
plumbing to enable vapor recovery. What I do know is that removing them
definately solved the problem! Perhaps it's a unique set of circumstances,
but it sure frustrated the hell out of me...

I plan to duplicate the vapor recovery bits because I think it's worthwhile,
and certainly can't hurt anything...

--
Marc Siegel, Charm Net LLC  eMail: smarc@abs.net
Baltimore, MD  http://www.abs.net      voice: 410/361-8160