Re: OFF TOPIC - Netscape 7 & Eudora

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC - Netscape 7 & Eudora
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:06:04 -0500
Mine does, but Eudora is my default mail client anyway.

What I would suggest is that in the Tools | Options dialog, there is an
item on "Extra warnings".  One of them is a warning for when you start
Eudora and it's not your default mail program.  Turn that warning on, then
restart Eudora.  It'll probably say it's not your default mail client and
do you want to change that?  Then you can choose yes.

- Tab