Re: need a shot of ambition???

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>, Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: need a shot of ambition???
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:17:26 -0800
Thank god my wife really understands what it is all about !!  She
encourages me to get on with my MGB GT V8 build.  She even told me to take
the "holiday" money !!!  This maybe because she has seen other wives losing
husbands to golf, skiing (and boy they can be REAL expensive) and short
skirted office "colleagues".  She has a friend whose husband stops in at
the pub EVERY day and has a few (plus beer and wine for dinner) and this
calculates out to more than my MGB.   Another point is that some of the
money spent on a restoration job is recoverable which is not the case with
green fees, ski lift charges, bar bills, and fancy presents for "obliging"
ladies!  One of her yoga students told her that her husband goes away for
every second week-end to go skiing.

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson