Re: Need accurate Spanish to English translation (yes MG

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@MGAguru.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need accurate Spanish to English translation (yes MG
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:48:36 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@MGAguru.com>; <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: Need accurate Spanish to English translation (yes MG content)

> Sorry, I don't speak Spanish (barely made it through French in High
School).
> You can try typing in the paragraphs into altavista's Bablefish translator
> (http://babelfish.altavista.com/).
>
> Good luck...

Ok curiosity got the better of me. Here's what Babelfish translated:

In order to polarize the generator:
With the installed and connected regulator, with the motor in march with a
cable section isolated and blunted 16 caliber or minor, it makes a short
circuit between terminal "D" and "B" during a second approximately, the
center must be extinguished and when clearing the short circuit must be
dull, in opposite case it verifies the electrica installation and/or the
generator

I know very little about generators, but I seem to recall that they need to
be polarized, could this be the instructions on how to polarize it after
installation?