RE: E-bay temptations.

To: "'Zubrovka'" <zubrovka@earthlink.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: E-bay temptations.
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:40:48 -0800
Be still my beating heart.

John:

These wheels would slide right on to a Wire Wheel MGB, the Ferrari spline is
the same.  They would not clear the fenders, but boy would they look
fantastic under the flares of the GTS replica I'm planning to build.  Glad I
don't have the ready to even begin to be tempted.  But then again, black
wheels on the GTS would look much better than chrome.

Kelvin.

> I caught myself lusting after these.  I wonder if they would fit an
> MGB that had wire hubs on it?  Wonder if hubs could be found to fit
> an MG to mount them on?  yeah I know, I'm dreaming now...
> John
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=
2408971217&category=6212