Re: 66 MGB

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 66 MGB
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 05:35:30 -0800 (PST)
Blake, what makes you think the interior is original?

Mineral Blue was available from October of '65 on (prior to that it was
Iris Blue - hard to tell from the pics if it's really Mineral Blue). The
interiors were either blue or black, with lighter blue piping. Carpets
were blue or black to match (Clausager, pg 130).

--- Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net> wrote:
> All:
>
> Last fall I bought a basket case 66 MGB because the price was right
> $500.  It appears to have been originally mineral blue with red
> interior.  Could this be right?

=====
Dan
The Garden State (What Exit?)