My .02,

To: "Charles & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: My .02,
From: "steve devine" <stevedevine@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 00:29:08 -0600
Charles or Peggy Robinson,

                                            I think Steve was just trying to
say that he was surprized to find himself repairing emission issues in a
state that waves emission issues on old cars, not that he had failed for
emissions and had to fix it. Its not like hes driving a 1960 cadillac coup
deville with  monster combution chambers blowing blue smoke down the road.
There is a difference between a saftey oreinted individual, and a sticker
natzi. Maybe Steve doesnt see it the same way as me but there are definately
lots of leeway given to the inspectors out here and sometimes their magical
logic is hard to follow. You can show up at one station and never get looked
at and pass.
and show up at another and if your windshield washer bottle isnt filled and
fail inspection. Not trying to be confrontational just showing you what its
like to walk a mile or drive one out here in mass.

          My 2 cents.

        Steve D