Amen to that...

To: rock@rocky-frisco.com
Subject: Amen to that...
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:45:57 EST
Rocky,
Alive and Well! YES! Great to hear that most of the damage was confined to
your iffy at best relationship with Haggartys...I personally vow never to
give them a dime of my business after hearing of your ordeal. Friggin' Jerks!
What a bunch of creeps. Hopefully all will work out fine..maybe it'll even
turn out to be the basis of a great blues tune ..."Pain and Suffering--At the
corner of Foist 'n Main" or "Lordy Mama,..that shure feltah like that old S &
P that just nailed me!"
Welcome back, (I glad you're all in one piece..and breathing..!)

Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB
1957 3.4 Li. Mk.1; '77 XJ-6Lump (350/T400)
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)