Re: How To Take Along A One-Year Old In An MGB [getting pretty

To: <AOH9999@aol.com>, <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How To Take Along A One-Year Old In An MGB [getting pretty
From: "Hugh Wolfe" <hugh_wolfe@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:32:06 -0800
On the subject of "biggest to be the safest" I guess there is a little bit
of truth to that but I would much prefer a car that is maneuverable over one
that you turn the wheel and it "thinks" about it before reacting.  I
previously had a BWM 330Ci (yes I can hear you all now) but that car was so
completely solid on the road, give the wheel a slight turn and it went that
way, NOW!  I try to stay away from SUV's as the drivers usually don't pay
attention to the little guys down below.
Hugh