Re: Ryanair questions OT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ryanair questions OT
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 05:35:41 -0500
Carl

I found Ryan to be fantastic - I flew from London to Eindhoven and back last
year for something like $18 (plus taxes which brought it up to $50.  Flight
was on time and comfortable.  They are quite big in Europe.

Rick
Webmaster for:
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr  - The North American MGB Register
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil -  MG Council of North America