Ordering from Moss

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Ordering from Moss
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 18:52:38 -0400
Kelvin,

You're with the Moss ordering dept, yes?  Because I was trying to order 2
parts online for delivery tomorrow, and it defaults to the same address for
billing and shipping, but whenever I change the shipping address the
billing address changes to match, and when I change the billing address
back, the shipping address changes to match.  In other words, I couldn't
get to have separate addresses.

Finally I missed the deadline, so chances are that I'll have to drive
somewhere to get one tomorrow or order it elsewhere... maybe you can
forward on to the appropriate "authorities"...

Thanks

- Tab