Re: Rebirth

To: "Chris Thompson" <ct-mg@cthompson.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rebirth
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:46:34 +0100
Any fumes or water vapour in the crankcase are indeed intended to be drawn
through the carbs into the cylinders and burnt there, whether they be oil
fumes, blow-by combustion products or whatever.  In a 'good' engine these
will be minimal, in a 'poor' engine the mixture is probably the least of
one's concerns.