Re: Heater Core Removal

To: wcameyer@msn.com
Subject: Re: Heater Core Removal
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:21:34 -0400
Bill,
  YOu have done the right things. Now it may simply be stuck.  The rubber
gasket down deep in the hole seems to become a miraculous adhesive over
the years.
   Remove, if you haven't already done so, the tubes to the defroster
vents, and the cable, then see if you can reach in and poke away at any
of the gasket to break it loose.
   Eventually the heater assembly will lift straight up and out, but it's
not an easy thing to do if the heater has been in place for a long time.
Bob