Re: Balance

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Balance
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 09:27:24 -0700
On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 11:34:28PM +1030, Eric wrote:
> Larry Colen wrote:
> >

> > I did do one thing today that I haven't done for a while, spin. I've
> > got in car video of me spinning at turn 14 at Thunderhill. It's not
> > too exciting, though I wasn't able to bring her around for a spin and
> > continue. At least I didn't stall the motor. I don't think the camera
> > was able to catch the flagger shaking the black flag at me.
> >

> Why would he be black flagging you?  Unsportsmanlike conduct?  Were you
> doing something naughty when you spun?

In most of these "open track" events, doing anything like spinning or
going off the track is considered naughty. They don't want anyone
losing it and wrecking their car, much less anyone else's.

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.