Windshield Glazing Pt 2

Subject: Windshield Glazing Pt 2
From: seanan@crosslink.net
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:45:47 -0400
Thanks to everyone who responded - but I think some misinterpreted my
original post.
Monday, when I tried the glazing rubber on the glass and had too much
rubber still there - it was causing the lower portion to bulge out and
it would not stay on the glass there.   Also, if I tried to line up the
cut down portions of the rubber with where the sideposts attach the
bulge would appear in the top and bottom. So I am again at the same
point - do I have part that is normal, is a bit too large that might
require cutting, or I need to ask Moss Motors about the part?

Sorry if this seems redundant-

Sean
75 B