Canvas Top

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Canvas Top
From: "K. Johnson" <mgaskew@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:04:31 -0600
After having a terrible experience with Caribou Canvas (it took 9 months, but
I finally received a credit from them), I decided this time to look for some
advice before ordering from somewhere else.  Has anyone dealt with either Tops
on Line or World Upholstery & Trim.  They have reasonably priced canvas tops
and while, I know that price isn't everything...I only have so much to spend.
I'm open for suggestions as to where to buy.

TIA
Kathy Johnson
70 MGB

---