Re: Willy's sportscar

To: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Willy's sportscar
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:16:41 -0700
Bill Harrah sort of split the difference. About the time that someone
totalled one of his Ferrari's, he decided that his Jeep Wagoneer
needed a bit more power, and had his mechanic put the Ferrari motor
into the Wagoneer:
http://www.ifsja.org/museum.shtml

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.