Re: Unusual Oil Leak ...leads to proper breathing question

To: "Andrew Sexton" <abcs@kc.rr.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unusual Oil Leak ...leads to proper breathing question
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:57:58 +0100
For the plumbing of most years see
http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk/wn_fuelframe.htm and click on 'North American
Emissions Plumbing'.  I'm assuming the Weber has a constant suction port and
this goes to the front tappet cover, the pipe from the cannister should go
to the float chamber overflow.  If the Weber also has an off-idle suction
port like the original SUs then this goes to the vacuum capsule, if not then
you will have to use a port on the inlet manifold.