Re: Braided fuel lines

To: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Braided fuel lines
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:16:20 -0400
As a visitor to Aussieland, when I saw wombats, I thought they were  cute,
not like Tasmanian devils which looked mean, but somewhat chunky. Any
wombat that could fit under an MG seat was a whose (how do you spell that
word, woose? wuse?), nothing to be feared.

        However, I think 9 of the 10 most poisonous animals in the world do live
down under. As far as I'm concerned, keep them there.

:-}

Bill
'76B