Looking for an MGA body

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for an MGA body
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 02:37:18 -0700
I got the following bit of email from a friend who vintage races an
MGA. Rather than waiting for more details about what he's looking for,
I decided to just forward this and ask anyone who might have any leads
to just contact Gary at: Editorgary@aol.com

----- Forwarded message from Editorgary@aol.com -----

The car's body looks almost unrecoverable, but the frame and mechanicals seem
fine. The mechanic was on a back -country road near his shop, road-testing
it, and "swerved to miss a deer" causing the car to go up on the bank and
flip. He was thrown out (didn't have seat belts on, which may have been just
as well, since he wasn't wearing a helmet of course) and knocked around and
bruised, but nothing broken or bleeding.  So we're looking for a donor car
that has a good body to put the good bits back on the track.

Keep in touch.
gary

----- End forwarded message -----

--
                 Pillage globally, Think locally

----- End forwarded message -----

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.