Re: head torque - wrench types

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: head torque - wrench types
From: pokrefke1@attbi.com
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 17:18:18 +0000
> From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
> To: <mgs@autox.team.net>; <triumphs@autox.team.net>;
> Subject: head torque - wrench types
>
> Has anyone ever found the flex pointer style torque
> wrenches to 'change' with age?

Yes, when I, in a pinch, used one to break a nut free.

I just found this torque meter in the catalog.  It fits in-line between your
standard wrench and socket, and uses an LCD to display torque.  It's on sale in
the store, plus get extra $ off is you're a Craftsman Club member.

http://www.sears.com/sr/product/summary/productsummary.jsp?
BV_SessionID=@@@@1768185756.1051895644@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccjfadciekgklffcehgcemgdf
fmdfko.0&vertical=SEARS&bidsite=&pid=00944598000

Standard disclaimer applies: Sears has kept me fed for the last dozen years.

Thomas Pokrefke
pokrefke1@attbi.com
http://www.pokrefke.com