Re: Setting up shop in the Silicon Valley

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Setting up shop in the Silicon Valley
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 18:25:28 -0700
Geez, it's a wonder that people can afford to share a house. If
someone slips in the bathroom, or cuts themselves working on their car
in the shared garage, are the housemates liable for lawsuit?

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.