SU rebuild, TDC mark, Brake rebuild and bleeding, SU tuning,

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SU rebuild, TDC mark, Brake rebuild and bleeding, SU tuning,
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 10:49:46 -0500
Thanks to all who have helped me along the past five months that the 67 has
been "sleeping" through the winter on jacks in the garage. My wife and I
took it for a 200 mile, top-down jaunt yesterday and it runs (and stops)
great. A little tweeking of the timing and replacing a few spokes on the
wires and it's mostly ready for the season; at least until the "next" thing
comes along:-)
Thanks all.

PS. the 79 is still at the paint shop-since Feb 10th :-(.

Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG
          74 1/2 Rust, parts car