Re: More videos of me

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: More videos of me
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 17:30:36 -0700
On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 05:15:50PM -0700, Dan DiBiase wrote:
> That's really cool stuff, Larry, thanks for sharing it.... That VW has a
> pretty healthy buzz, your BGT sounds like a luxury car in comparison!

Part of that has to do with the fact that the VW is a race car, and
Jasmine in a race legal street car. Part of it has to do with the
microphones we each use. I have quieted the MG down even more with a
spintech "cruiser" low profile muffler.

A good "exercise for the student" is to count how many mistakes I make
on the lap that Scott lists as a "clean" lap. On a quick review I
counted nine.

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.