Re: still there

To: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: still there
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 14:14:48 +0200
John,

I've read about it in the newspaper this morning.
Glad you and the MG are well - sofar.
Feel with you - it's hard to rebuild your home again.
Even in our coutry we had some little twisters last week.
Most damage was done to greenhouses of professional vergatable and flower
growers - all glass which are not a solid wall...

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT

Netherlands