Re: LBC Laugh

To: "Neil Oldfield" <neil_oldfield@msn.com>
Subject: Re: LBC Laugh
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 08:31:09 -0600
I used to do this in college all the time mainly because I lost my card to
the parking lot (65B, University of Nebraska). I still had to lift the bar
a smidge as it had a little freeplay, just enough to clear the windshield
but that was pretty easy to do with the top off. And due to poor parking by
others, there were several occasions when I squeezed my car in to a parking
spot between cars that was so slim that I couldn't open my doors. I had to
climb out of the car, another advantage to not having a top.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B