Moving a bike to NM

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moving a bike to NM
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 00:38:02 -0400
My g/f and I are starting to plan her move from Akron Ohio to Santa Fe New
Mexico for grad school and we need to transport a motorcycle, but are
without the means to do so because she will be towing her bugeye behind her
Montero.  Right now the best thing going is Forward Air for $365, but we
were wondering if anyone was going that route around the end of July
beginning of August and could fit it on a trailer.  We would be willing to
pay for the trouble and are pretty flexible on dates.  If anyone can help
please drop me an email off list.

Thanks very much,
James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer