Re: Easton Car Show anyone?

To: "Roger Wilt" <rdwilt@pol.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Easton Car Show anyone?
From: Steve Morris <MGA1500@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 18:28:22 -0400
On 5/16/03 10:04 AM, Roger Wilt  <rdwilt@pol.net> wrote:

>This weekend is the big Columbus, Ohio British car show at the Easton
>development. Weather is actually looking very good. Any listers going?? I'll
>have my red '51 TD there. Please introduce yourself. It's great to put a
>face with a name..:)

We'll be there, with 10-12 cars from LoCo Brits here in Lorain County
(west of Cleveland.) A few are coming down Saturday, with the rest of us
coming early Sunday morning.

I'm the red MGA (no, the other one, no the one beside that one...) OK,
the one with the single fog lamp and the "Last Open Road" sticker on the
back.

I'll look you up, versie visie.

Steve  -  Avon, Ohio
Steve@MorrisGarage.com