Re: What a weekend <Longish>

To: <Aeseeyou@aol.com>
Subject: Re: What a weekend <Longish>
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:02:42 -0400
I almost bought an L80 (is that a model?) but the owner wanted 5k to cover the
complete drivetrain rebuild and the thing didn't even have seats or an
interior yet.

My car is usually very reliable but when something goes wrong I think all the
other components get wind of it and they all break too.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8
85 Dodge Ram