Re: Low on power (more)

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Low on power (more)
From: Kendel McCarley <kmmccarley@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 08:30:15 -0700
Oh... and it's backfiring when it does run well and I come off the gas.
 I expected the engine to "talk" to me some when downshifting and the
like... but maybe this is a little too much.

Same thing this morning, two blocks of driving and then it feels like
I'm suddenly running on two cylinders.  110 on compression gauge.  One
plug was wet (# 4?).

No clue how I fix a dirty float valve.  I've heard about SUs for years
on the Datsun Bluebirds mailing list.  I've always ended up with Weber
DGVs and never had to deal with these before.