Re: Rear sway-bar and anti tramp bars on '66 GT?

To: "David Randall" <superhoser@cablespeed.com>,
Subject: Re: Rear sway-bar and anti tramp bars on '66 GT?
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:44:53 -0700
David,

I got my traction/anti-tramp bars form a chap in Australia and I now am his
agent (have to make something towards my bottomless pit next to my MGB GT
V8 build).  I have them fitted together with his tube shock rear
suspension.  They are all designed to fit together, tubes, ant--tramp and
Panhard rod.   I think I have my old rear anti-sway bar from my 70 GT - I
fitted Hopkins one Do you wnat me to look for it??

Attached is price list for the Aussie stuff (listers will not get the
attachment - email me if you want copy)

At 07:40 PM 5/23/2003 -0400, David Randall wrote:
>Folks,
>
>Work on my stripped GT goes glacially. I have the suspension redone (all
>stock with v8 bushings). And, much to my wife's relief, I've finally decided
>on a colour scheme (OEWhite with red interior).
>
>I'd like to install a rear sway bar and anti-tramp bars (I've tried to
>search for these things on the archive site, but the server's keeps telling
>me it's on holiday). Are there tramp-bars for the stock GT springs? Is a
>sway-bar easily installed?
>
>Thanks,
>

>David Randall
>'66 'B-GT
>Duvall, WA

>"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
>miracle.
>The other is as though everything is a miracle."
>
>-Albert Einstein

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Monroe setup on show.jpg"; x-mac-type="4A504547"; x-mac-creator="4A565752]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of AA Price List 20 July.doc"; x-mac-type="42494E41";
x-mac-creator="4D535744]