Re: Chrome wire wheels wanted.....

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chrome wire wheels wanted.....
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 16:22:53 -0700
Hmm, the new Classic Motorsports magazine has an article on wire wheels,
with a very pointed comment about used ones. In brief, they said "Don't!" --
why? "Because why do you think they were being replaced, anyway?"... One
would expect out-of-true, at best, and bad splines, in all likelihood.
Still, if you know what to look for, go ahead. But buying them sight unseen
would be throwing your money away, IMO.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149