Re: Keys

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Keys
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:27:36 -0700
Did it occur to you that the car may have been re-keyed at some point? Lost
or stolen keys, and divorce, are two reasons that spring to mind.

None of the keys that came with my B seem to work on the door locks, for
instance. The trunk and ignition use the same key. Given the dubious body on
my car, the doors may well be replacements after one of its many accidents.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149